A Cosy Coat

Hi everyone!

Today I thought I would do my first fashion blog and feature a piece that has been a lifesaver this winter: my coat! I actually got this coat when I was on holiday in New York just before Christmas. I went with my family and whilst walking around seeing all the sights I was constantly cold!

I did take a coat with me which I had found to be perfect for English weather, but the cold in New York was something completely different, so I popped into Mango because I saw the sale sign and couldn't resist a quick look around. When I was there I found the coat that this post is featured on, it was on sale and I am literally convinced that it was fate that I found it!









So in these pictures I am wearing:

Coat - Mango
Scarf - Zara
Boots - Forever 21 (I got them a while ago but here are some similar ones)

Love

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig