A Winter's Afternoon Tea

Hi everyone!

Today I went into Guildford to have lunch with a friend and since it was such a cold wintry day we decided to go to the Tea Terrace at the top of the House of Fraser. This cafe is so cute and they do an amazing afternoon tea! I had fruit scones with jam and cream and also I had some tea (which it wouldn't have been complete without!) The views are so amazing since it's on the top floor so you can see all over Guildford.



I actually found this place completely by accident while I was wondering around the shop and I just think it's actually just cutest thing and I was so surprised I'd never heard of it before!

The only downside is it's not that cheapest afternoon tea in the world but it's in such a great place and the food is yummy!

Happy Sunday!

Love

Emma

xxx

If you want to check it out here is the link: http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186390-d1935173-Reviews-The_Tea_Terrace-Guildford_Surrey_England.html

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig