Off to the Theatre

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I went to see Billy Elliot at the Victoria Theatre in London. I actually had no idea what it was about before I went but some of my friends had seen it before and said it was really good.



The dancing in it was so good, and being someone who has two left feet, it made it seem even more amazing! The performance was literally so swift, I was just like wow! I don't go to the theatre that often but one of my friends who I went with and who goes to the theatre all the time says that Billy Elliot is one of her favourites.

I really enjoyed it and thought it was the perfect way to start the weekend! I'm not sure how long it's on for, but if you're a secret theatre enthusiast and heading to London anytime soon, I would definitely say go and watch it!

Love

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig