A Mary Berry Bake

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I made a Victoria Sponge cake with my mum. This was so nice as I love baking but haven't had much time to do any lately - and also the perfect indulgence before Lent!

We used Mary Berry's recipe which was super easy to follow and didn't take much time to make at all! I'm sure that my cake is nowhere near what Mary Berry's version would look like but it tastes amazing and it was really fun to make and I loved having a piece of cake and cup of tea in the afternoon (I am the no.1 fan of afternoon teas!)

Here is the link to the recipe so I would totally recommend trying it out!

Love

Emma
xxx









No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig