A Very Greek Party

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I went to my friend's Classical/Greek/Roman party and it was fancy dress! 





So I decided that the colour scheme for my makeup would be a kind of bronzy-gold mix. I used a gold eyeshadow, which I put all over my eye but particulary put a lot in the inner corner of my eye. I smudged some darker brown eyeshadow into the crease of my eye and I  then patted some more bronzey looking eyeshadow just on the centre of my eyelid. After I finished I made sure it was all blended and then I put some light skin toned eyeshadow just on my brow bone to highlight it. 









I also decided to plait my hair in two braids to give my look a more exotic feel. Since I didn't have time to curl it or do anything major, I thought it was a perfect way to look like I'd put a bit of effort into my hair even though it took not much time at all!



My look consisted of:

Clothes:

Dress - H and M (old but here is one that I also like - it's a little different but super cheap!)
Sandals - New Look (bought last year so here are some similar ones)
Necklace - (borrowed but here is a similar, gladiatoral statement necklace)

*Just wanted to say sorry my outfit is no longer in the shops but since this was a fancy dress I had to bring out some of my older clothes!

Makeup:

Eyes:

Eyeshadow palette - World Famous Neutrals

Skin:

Concealer - Rimmel Wake Me Up

Brushes:


Hope you like this look!

Love

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig