Urban Decay Eyeshadow Alternative

Hi everyone!

Today I thought I would share with you my new eye shadow palette! I used some of the shades from this my my 'Off to the Ice Rink' look last week.

I have watched so many Youtube videos with everyone saying how much they love the Urban Decay Naked palette, but although I loved the look of it I thought it was quite expensive. This made me go on the hunt for an alternative which I found on Amazon: the w7 In the Buff Natural Nudes Eyeshadow Palette. As it was so cheap I was a bit unsure as to whether it would be any good but I thought I would give it a go.

For this look I used the lighter colours because it was daytime, but I added a bit of sparkles because who doesn't love sparkles?!

After using it for the first time I would definitely recommend it. The colours are really pretty and so similar to the Urban Decay Naked eye shadow palette so I was really pleased with it. I am definitely going to use this in the future so I will leave the link down below if you would like to check it out:


I hope you enjoyed this post and there will be more posts on the way soon!

Love

Emma
xxx



No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig