Off to the Ice Rink

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I went to my friend's ice skating party which was so much fun (even with two left feet)! I really enjoy ice skating and last went when I went to New York with my family at Christmastime and we went to the Central Park Ice Skating Rink in New York. So the scenery was a bit different being in an inside rink in England but I still really enjoyed it!



It took me a while to decide what to wear but I decided to choose my red trousers as the feature piece of my look. I love these trousers and I got them in Florida at Christmas. I thought they were perfect for this time of year because they're really bright and happy and worked for the preppy look I was going for. To achieve this look I also paired a navy blue jumper and white converse with my trousers. I also added a plaid bow in my hair to complete the look.







For my hair I did two plaits which I pinned on the back of my head and then I added a bow and did one plait to finish. The real reason I wanted to do something with my hair is because I knew I was going to go to the hairdresser's today and get quite a lot cut off my hair, so this week I have been doing my last plaits and hairstyles with my long hair! I will be putting up another post soon showing my dramatic hair chop!



Here are the links to my outfit (I am not posting the makeup I used as this will go up shortly in a separate post):

Trousers - Walmart
Jumper - Hollister (no longer in stock but here is one similar)
Shoes - Converse
Bow - Forever 21

Love

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig