Spring Afternoon Tea

Hi everyone!

Yesterday it was my parents anniversary so we decided to go for afternoon tea. I realise that I always seem to be posting about afternoon tea which I promise is just a coincidence because I don't actually have it that often but it is my favourite meal!

I thought I would do this blog post to show you what I wore and my makeup so I hope you like it!












My outfit consisted of:

Coat - New Look (here is a similar one)

Top - River Island
Jeans - Zara
Shoes - Converse







My makeup was quite neutral but with a bit of sparkle which I think is perfect for spring.

My makeup consisted of:



Eyes:

Eyeshadow palette - World Famous Neutrals

Skin:

Concealer - Rimmel Wake Me Up
Highlighter - In the Buff

Brushes:




Naturally the scones had to feature in this post because they were amazing!

Thank you for reading!


Love


Emma

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig