Black, White & Red

Hi everyone!

This post is about my favourite dress for Summer 2015 and it is this black neoprene dress with a white wavy rim. It is form fitting in the torso but the bottom of the dress holds it's shape in a wavy circle. This dress is so light to wear and is a bargain from New Look at just £35. I paired some black suede stilettos from H&M with this dress and also put on some Tommy Hilfiger sunglasses to sit on my head. To make this outfit stand out I decided to wear red lipstick to give the look some colour and I think that this is what really pulls the outfit together.



What I'm wearing:


Dress - New Look

Heels - H&M (no longer available but here are some similar) 
Sunglasses - Tommy Hilfiger (these are actually prescription sunglasses)







This dress is perfect for a summer evening or a formal day event. It is so comfortable and light and it definitely stands out from all the other summer dresses I have seen out at the moment!


Love


Emma

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig