Palm Tree Feature Top

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I had some friends around for a barbecue today and decided to wear one of my favourite pieces for the summer which is my palm tree top from Forever 21. 






This was absolutely perfect as (weirdly) it was actually warm in England for once and this top is light and cool - and of course it kind of feels like a cape with it being longer at the back!






The whole day was so hot and it even reached above 30 degrees - and yes I'm still talking about England for you non-believers!








I paired some silver Guess sandals with my outfit to add a bit of sparkle and decided to go for copper nail varnish on my toes.




I also wore a Kate Spade bow bracelet and a ring I picked up in a shop called Ale Hop in Spain. My shorts are from H&M and are a bit different from the usual denim shorts, with crochet-like material which adds a bit more detail to the outfit.




My necklace is from Victoria's Secret and it is actually two different necklaces with one wing on each. I love the fact that it is two necklaces as it makes it quite unique from other necklaces.




My make up is actually pretty simple and you can find how I did it in my 'A Very Greek Party' post. The only difference is that I used the Soap and Glory Solar Powder bronzer and a Kate Moss lipstick in the number 103.




I hope you liked this post and that it has given you a few ideas for a summer outfit - in the small part of the summer that we have left!


Love


Emma

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig