An Autumn Walk

Hi everyone!

So I've been waiting for weeks on end for the leaves to change colour enough to go on an autumn walk and this weekend seemed to be the first one possible. 


My family and I headed off to Leith Hill so go on the walk. 








We decided to go in the morning and drove to some nearby hills. It wasn't that cold so I was a bit sad but it was still really fun!




I have always loved the idea of dark lipstick but have never actually been brave enough to try it, but I decided today was the day so I went for it and I love the colour I think it's perfect for autumn/winter! This lipstick is from Maybelline and the colour is Divine Wine.






For my eyes I did a simple gold-toned look using a couple of different palettes and I might be doing a tutuorial on my YouTube channel soon so stay tuned :)






My sister and I wanted to do lots of fun things this year during the different seasons that you can remember as really cute days (because we're becoming overly-sentimental) and this will definitey be one of my cute memories of the year!









I decided to go pretty monochrome for my outfit because I wanted my lip colour to really stand out. I chose to wear a polo neck jumper from Zara which I recently bought. I absolutely love this because it feels really wintery and the material is so soft and comfy! 




With the polo neck I also wore some black jeans from Zara. I have bought so many pairs of trousers for years and years and I have never really found and that fit well until... Zara!! I am in love with Zara right now and I definitely won't be buying my trousers from anywhere else because they fit so well and are also super soft!






Thank you for reading!


Love


Emma

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig