Fancy Dress Party: Maleficent

Hi chums!

I was invited to a fancy dress party and decided to go as Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty.


My make-up was inspired by Angelina Jolie from the recent Maleficent movie. I love Angelina Jolie and thought she was perfect in this movie.






I wanted to film my make-up and have uploaded my tutorial on my new Youtube channel. You can watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyCXb417MiM






I ordered my horns from amazon and you can click here to see them. It was a bit of a gamble ordering them because I wasn't sure what they would be like but they were perfect and they fit really well.






With the horns I wore a black cape, black jumpsuit and black heels.




I loved creating this look because I'm such a massive fan of the movie and of Angelina Jolie so I hope you like it too!


Love


Emma

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig