A Spontaneous January Bike Ride

Hi chums!

Today I woke up to the nicest weather (but of course, being England, it was still really cold!) so my family and I decided to go on a spontaneous bike ride!


We cycled to a nearby canal but soon had to turn around because it was so muddy! I wanted to share a few pictures with you because it was so pretty and for once it wasn't raining!











We really enjoyed our little trip out and decided that we have to do more spontaneous things together this year and make more of an effort because when we do we always have so much fun! 


If you're reading this let me know in the comments the sort of things you do with your families!


Love


Emma

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig