An Estee Lauder Gift

Hi chums!

Today I am doing a joint blog and video on my Youtube Channel so here it is if you would like to check it out.

For Christmas I got given the Estee Lauder Christmas gift. I couldn't have been more happy and excited when I opened it because I am a huge fan of Estee Lauder!


As well as all the make up and skin care products it included the amazing red bag which you can see in the picture above and also a smaller make up bag. I am so in love with the bags because the red is so pretty and it also reminds me of the adverts with Kendall Jenner wearing her red suit (and who doesn't love her, right?!)


The gift included so many amazing items so I'm just going to run through a few of my particular favourites which I have been using a lot at the moment! The first one is the the limited edition all over shimmer. This gives such a warm glow to the face whilst adding some sparkle and shimmer!


The next item which I'm obsessed with is this little bottle of Modern Muse perfume. It is a perfect sized bottle to keep in your handbag and top up during the day and the scent is really fresh!


The gift included 3 lipsticks and 2 lipglosses. The two lipsticks I'm particularly loving at the moment are Pink Parfait and Tiger Eye and I quite like the effect of the two mixed together.


The eyeshadow palette that came in the gift is a mix of nudes, pinks and purples and so you can really dress up/down the eye depending on what look you're going for. There's a lot of room for a variety of eye looks in this palette and recently I've been using it a lot!


I use Estee Lauder Resilience Lift cream just for my eyes because I have a different moisturiser for my face, but I have been using this twice a day since I got it and have found that it works really well with my skin. It rubs in well and is really hydrating so I really can't recommend this enough!


I am so grateful to my parents for getting me this gift because it has so many lovely products and is definitely already well-loved!

The gifts are no longer available but all of the products are of course on the Estee Lauder website.


Love


Emma

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig