Florida Christmas Lookbook

Hi chums!

As you already know if you have read previous posts, I have spent my Christmas holidays in Florida. I'm not sure if it still counts as a lookbook if it's on a blog but I wanted to share with you my outfits from the trip. Unfortunately not all my pieces of clothing are available now because I bought some of them a while ago but I will link similar pieces I find down below.




These photos were taken at the beautiful location of Disney's Grand Floridian Hotel which has it's own man-made beach. I absolutely loved the white buildings with red roofs with the palm trees by the side of the lake - a blogger's dream!






Outfit: Top, Shorts, Shoes


Location: Disney's Grand Floridian Hotel






Inside the hotel is an absolutely massive gingerbread house which they build every year and whilst wondering around the lobby there is live piano music with a mixture of Disney and Christmas songs which was so cute and festive!



Now to my favourite place in the world: Magic Kingdom!




Outfit: Top (seasonal but here is one I also like), Shorts, Shoes






From Magic Kingdom to Busch Gardens!






Outfit: Top, Shorts




After running around all the theme parks it's nice to have a bit of a rest and one of the perfect places to go is Downtown Celebration. This is a small town owned by Disney and is set out in such a cute, colourful, old-fashioned way! It's such a lovely place to go and we went and had breakfast here, sitting outside and overlooking the lake - picture perfect!






Outfit: Top, Harems, Shoes


Location: Disney's Town of Celebration










The last look I want to share is an evening outfit I wore when I went for dinner (and of course the odd bit of shopping!) at the Mall at Millenia. It feels so upmarket and the Christmas decorations were amazing!




Outfit: Playsuit, Shoes, Necklace, Bag








Thank you so much for reading this post, I had so much fun putting it together and hopefully will be doing another lookbook soon!


Love


Emma

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig