My Two Biggest Inspirations

Hi chums!

Today I wanted to write a post about two people who are my biggest inspirations (obviously apart from my family who inspire me everyday!) I think it's really important to have an inspiration and someone to admire and I wanted to share with you mine.


The first person is someone who I have admired for a long time, but particularly in the last few years when I found out more and more about them. That person is Walt Disney. A lot of people laugh when I say Walt Disney and say they love Disney. I don't doubt their love for Disney because I think you'd have to be crazy not to but when I say Disney I mean the man himself.





He came from such a humble background and created and built things and places which make millions of people happy. His animations and movies are so well known and Mickey Mouse is probably the most recognised cartoon in the world.




The reason why I admire him so much is his philosophy. He never lost sight of what he was trying to achieve: to make a place for the whole family to have fun together. He encourages people to believe in their dreams and have such high aspirations. For me, this is so important and inspires me so much.




This summer, as I have posted about before, I went to Florida for Christmas and was fortunate enough to go to Disney's Hollywood Studios. They had a new attraction there which was a mini museum dedicated to Walt Disney. I enjoyed so much walking through and learning lots of things I had never read before.



My next inspiration is a bit of a contrast to Walt Disney and her name is Karlie Kloss. I few years ago if you had asked me who Karlie Kloss was, I wouldn't have been able to tell you. That soon changed and she has quickly become one of my favourite celebrities.

Last year she started her YouTube channel called Klossy. It takes no time at all when watching one of these videos to see why she is one of my two biggest inspirations. She is so positive, happy and genuine. She seems like she is comfortable to go with the flow (something which I can only aspire to) and it's no wonder she is so popular! Karlie is such a hugely successful model but she still is so humble which is why I have so much admiration for her.


I wanted to write this post because I am so motivated for 2016 and excited about what is to come! Being inspired by people is what keeps me motivated and I'm sure you all have your own inspirations who you love to follow on social media or maybe it's one of your closest friends or family members. Either way I hope you have had a great start to the new year so far and wish you all the best!


This is one of my favourite Walt Disney quotes I wanted to leave you with:


'All of our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them'


Let me know who your biggest inspirations are in the comments below!


Love


Emma

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig