New Year's Eve Celebrations

Hi chums!

This year I am lucky enough to be spending my Christmas holidays in Florida and am also spending new year here. To celebrate I went to a restaurant with my family called Bahama Breeze and it is such a nice place to go - there is even live reggae music if that's what lights your candle!


I find new year so motivating and I love making new aims and resolutions so I am really excited for 2016!



I filmed a get ready with me video for my YouTube channel so I will post the link and you will be able to find all the make up and outfit details there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfYjnxxComs


I have loved writing my blog in 2015 and can't believe it has almost been a year since I started. I am planning to do lots more blogging in 2016 and want to thank anyone who has read any of my blog posts so far!


Happy New Year chums!


Love


Emma

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig