Valentine's Day Baking

Hi chums!

So Valentine's Day is coming up this weekend and so my sister and I decided that we wanted to bake something super yummy but along the Valentine's Day theme. After looking on the internet for different ideas we went for white chocolate and raspberry biscuits.






We found the recipe from this website and were really pleased with how they turned out!






They are so tasty so I would definitely recommend giving them ago but they are addictive so don't leave them next to you because they'll disappear very quickly! I would also recommend having a hot cup of tea with it because tea makes everything even better!


I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day!


Love


Emma

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig