Maybelline Blushed Nudes Review

Hi chums!

Today I wanted to talk to you about the Blushed Nudes eye shadow palette by Maybelline. It has so many pink colours which are perfect for the transition into Spring because they are really fresh and pretty!

I have filmed a tutorial over on my YouTube channel so if you want to go and check that out here is the link and I will put the video down below.


There are so many different looks you can create with this one palette because there are 12 colours. I've had a lot of fun trying out different looks with this and have been really impressed with the quality of the eyeshadows.


It's such an affordable palette so I would really recommend it. I will leave the link here but you can find it in Boots/Superdrug stores if your from the UK or Walmart/CVS stores if you're in the US.






I also wanted to show you the make up I did with it. I kept it super natural and pink.



What I used:

Benefit Browzings Kit

Benefit Porefessional
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara
Max Factor Creme Puff Blush (05 Lovely Pink)
Collection Speedy Highlighter


Thank you for reading this post!

Love

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig