My Top 5 Lipsticks

Hi chums!

Today I wanted to do a post about my top 5 lipsticks which I would really recommend getting. I personally see myself as a lipstick person rather than a lipgloss person because I don't like the sticky feel that a lot of lipsticks always give and I also love to were some darker colours on the lips!

I have also done a video on YouTube so be sure to check that out - here is the link.


I have chosen a range of colours so hopefully there is something for everyone here.

1. Maybelline Divine Wine Matte - a lovely dark berry colours which is perfect for autumn and winter! Although it is matte it is actually still very moisturizing which is one of the reasons I love it a lot because my lips can get quite dry sometimes.

2. No7 Moisure Drench in Plum 30 - as you've probably guessed, this is a lovely plum colour which isn't too dark but it just gives enough colour to the lips to make them stand out without being a feature of your make up look. This is another lipstick which is really moisturizing and feels lovely to put on.

3. L'Oreal Colour Riche Eva's Pure Red - this red colour feels so nice to put on. It looks more red on the lips than in does on it's own, and it is a lovely deep red - not at all orangey which in my opinion is a definite plus point!

4. Estee Lauder Pure Colour 61 Pink Parfait Lasting Shimmer - this is the prettiest pink lipstick you will ever wear! It's so shimmery that it's almost a hybrid between a lipstick and a lipgloss. This is in my handbag 24/7 because it's not over the top and perfect for everyday!

5. Mac Please Me Matte - I love this lipstick a lot but I wouldn't advise getting it if you are prone to dry lips (or at least not without putting some lip balm on beforehand). The colour is such a nice pink and is just right for everyday occasions!



So that's my top 5 recommendations finished! If you are reading this and have any recommendations of lipsticks that you love then please leave a comment down below!

As always, thank you for reading this post!


Love


Emma

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig