Exploring Venice: Burano

Hi chums!

A few weeks ago I went to Venice which was AMAZING. I literally cannot recommend a trip to Venice enough because we had so much fun (and the weather was amazing which was an added bonus!) 

One of my favourite places I visited whilst I was there was Burano. It's an island about 10ish minutes off the main city of Venice and it's so beautiful!



The houses are all different colours and it kind of reminded me of Balamory (anyone remember that fab TV show?!)










We had an amazing time wandering round and taking a tonne of photos. We also managed to sneak in a cheeky icecream (obvs) because it was so super hot and around 30 degrees (for an English person that's serious heat!)

I hope you liked this post! More posts from my trip to Venice will be up soon.

Love

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig