Brighton Beach Huts

Hi chums!

So I've seen lots of photos of the beach huts in Brighton, but the last two years I've been I haven't seen them. I was like how can I possibly miss them because there are loads?! But it turns out they're a little walk out from the main city/Brighton pier.


If you are driving then I would suggest putting in directions to Walsingham Road. If you're going from Brighton pier, just keep walking towards the old pier and sooner or later you'll hit the beach huts.

They are so colourful and so fun to take pictures of so I would definitely recommend going and checking them out!










Thank for reading!

Love

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig