Exploring London: The Shard

Hi chums!

This year I have seen so much more of London and done so many things that I haven't done before. Although I live just outside London, I hadn't really done much of the touristy sights.

A while ago my fam decided that we would go up the Shard to celebrate my sister's 21st birthday and we had such a good time!




Although it wasn't sunny the visibility was good so we spent a lot of time wandering around and also taking lots of photos!




Wimbledon was on around the time we went, so they had put a tennis ball chair on the garden level and they were playing the tennis on a big TV screen.




There was so much to see and I love any excuse to put on some make up and wear a nice dress so the whole day was fab!



Thank you for reading this post!

Love

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig