Sunday Style: White for Summer

Hi chums!

I LOVE wearing white in summer. You just can't get away with wearing all white in the winter (in England anyway!) so when it comes to summer, it's perfect! Obviously white for summer isn't a groundbreaking, but I think it's timeless!

I really loved this dress because of the detail close up in the top part of the dress and also how swishy (is that a word?!) the bottom was. The material is so light which makes it perfect for a hot day!





With an all-white outfit I like to keep the make-up pretty natural and with a light pink lip so that it doesn't take away how delicate the dress is.





My shoes are LK Bennett (thank you sample sale!) which I am in love with. They are super easy to walk in and the heel height is perfect!

I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments:

Do you have go-to summer colours? What are they?

I hope you liked this post!

Love

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig