The Cutest Cafe in London

Hi chums!

I went to London with my sister waaaay back in July (literally how is it almost September?!). This time we headed to Chelsea which is honestly such a nice part of London and is the perfect place to live if you have a few millions pound to spare!


We got the tube to Victoria and headed to Ebury Street. We didn't have to walk far before we saw the cutest little cafe called Peggy Porschen. It's literally impossible to miss because it's a pink building with an amazing flower arch.

It was so pretty I couldn't resist taking a polaroid!








We stopped off here to have a drink because it was super hot thank day. I got the Summer Berry Iced Tea which was delicious!




The cakes looked insanely good and I was so tempted but I didn't actually get one (this time... Make no mistake - I'll be back!)


The other thing I thought was really cute was the books they sell in the shop. They have all sorts of recipe books that look really good. I could have bought them all!



We really enjoyed our little stop-off here and I think we'll be going back as soon as we have the chance!

Thanks for reading this post!

Love

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig