The Perfect Summer Party

Hi chums!

It has been a super busy year so far and now I am exhausted! But it has been one of the funnest years ever and it's gone so quickly - how is it August already?!

One of the things which has made this year so fun was the party which my family threw to celebrate my 18th birthday and my sister's 21st birthday. We have never done such a big party before and it was so much fun to plan and the real thing was just insanely amazing (if I do say so myself haha!), so I thought I would share a few snaps!



Location is a major aspect of any party and we chose to hold ours at the Tithe Barn at Loseley Park which was just the dream location and was perfect for our afternoon tea-themed party!



We got there quite early on the day of the party to sort out all the balloons, bunting, table arrangements, place cards etc. etc. The flowers were delivered and the catering team were busy preparing the delicious food in the kitchens - we felt like we were throwing a Kardashian-level party!





And of course the party wouldn't have been complete without the HUGE 18 and 21 balloons!



We also put out some paper bunting for our guests to leave some messages and we had a photobooth which was a big hit!



A family friend kindly drew the picture below in reply to our invitation so we knew we had to display it at the party! She is amazing at drawing so here is a link to her Instagram - go check it out!




The final touch was the two scrumptious cakes that my mum and sister made - mmmmmmm!!



This was definitely one of my favourite days of the year and I loved every second of it!

I hope you liked this post!

Love

Emma

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig