Stand Out: Red Outfit

Hi chums!

So summer has officially been looong gone, even though the September weather in the UK has actually been hotter than June, July and August!

Summer might be over but I've been hoarding some summer snaps that I wanted to share so I thought I'd do a belated summer post.


Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE monochrome. Black and white is my go-to for any outfit, but I also do love a bit of colour sometimes. Black and white is fab for England, but I thought for the beach I should wear something a bit jazzier!



I got my playsuit from H&M in the sale but here is one similar.














I also did a lookbook on my YouTube channel so if you would like to check that out then please click here.

Thanks for reading!

Love

Emma
xxx


No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig