Summer through Polaroids

Hi chums!

I was super lucky that I got given a Polaroid camera for my birthday this year and I am completely obsessed! Photography has been a hobby of mine for a few years now and within the last couple of years I have been really wanting to try out instant photography.


The Polaroid camera I have is the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 in blue. I really like the colour because it is a really pretty light blue and also I have heard before that the white one gets dirty really quickly, but mine seems to stay clean.



Obviously taking the picture itself is really fun, but after every picture I also like to take a photo of me holding the Polaroid in front of the thing I just took a photo of.

I'm fully aware that this is not something I came up with, so I wanted to credit the Instagram account where I first saw this kind of picture. The account is called instant.pix and I would fully recommend following them because they take amazing photos and I really love their account.



So there are a few of my holiday Polaroids!

I hope you enjoyed this post and that you are having a good day!

Love

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig