How to dress for University/College

Hi chums!

Moving on to university (or college) has definitely had an impact on my style. Why, I hear you ask? Because of those pesky school rules that used to really put a downer on outfits. We've all had those cute tops that we had to cover with a jumper because they 'weren't suitable', or jeans with 'too many rips in'. This isn't to say I didn't like school because I personally loved it, but my I had to tone down my outfits and this crushed the whole vibe a lot.

But now it's time to turn the style up a notch! I also filmed a 'revamping my cool' on my YouTube channel, where I show you some things I got to try and improve my style this fall, so if you're interested go and check that out!



For this look I wanted autumnal colours, so I went for a burgundy off the shoulder leotard. The off the shoulder style makes it a bit more stylish, and of course I'm all about the stripes! 

I decided to wear a choker with this as this is a huge trend at the moment and I thought it looked perfect with a top knot.

Obviously Adidas just make any outfit look more put-together so I threw these on to make it more preppy and young.

You can find all my outfit details down below.





Off the Shoulder Leotard: Hollister
Jeans: Zara
Trainers: Adidas
Choker: PacSun
Glasses: Red or Dead











Thanks for checking out this post!

Love

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig