3 of my Favourite Lipsticks for Fall

Hi chums!

I think we all know that Autumn/Fall is the perfect time to whip out that super dark lipstick that you're a little scared to wear.


Recently the whole 90s lipstick trend has really taken off and I have to say that I'm 100% on board. A few years ago I would never have imagined that I'd want/buy dark lipstick but now I'm looking for any occassion when I can!

I've chosen 3 of my favourite dark Fall lipsticks to share with you today because I like them all for different reasons.


Maybelline Divine Wine

This way my first ever dark lipstick that I bought and it did not disappoint! I bought a lip pencil to go with this because, especially with such a dark colour, I feel like you really need to get it right because it's so obvious if something looks a bit messy! This lipstick is easy to apply and has a slightly matte finish, yet it doesn't dry out your lips. The staying power is reasonably good but I would still keep it to hand in the day in case you need a quick top off!


Rimmel Kate Moss 11

This lipstick is still a dark colour, however it's a bit more of a redder shade. The staying power isn't the best, so definitely keep this one in your bag to top up throughout the day! For the price though, I think this lipstick has a lovely colour, it's very moisturising and I've really enjoyed wearing it a lot already this autumn/fall.


Kylie Lip Kit - Leo 

If you're looking for staying power and a matte lip, then this is 100% the way to go. I find that I rarely need to top Kylie Lip Kits up in the day. My only warning would be that if you have really dry lips then maybe this isn't the one to go for, but otherwise I would definitely recommend! Obviously with shipping Kylie Lip Kit's can be more expensive, but if you watch out for when we advertises a free shipping day then the price really doesn't seem too bad.


To help show the colours better, I swatched them on my arm, so starting from the top it's: Kylie Lip Kit in Leo, Maybelline Divine Wine and finally Rimmel Kate Moss 11.

If you would like to see the video I put up on my YouTube channel of my wearing these lipstick then here is the link: https://youtu.be/h9Ev50m_-Ak

Thanks for reading!

Love

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig