5 Instagram accounts you should be following

Hi chums

Like pretty much everyone in this world I love Instagram. There's nothing better than having a super lazy morning and just spending your time flicking through Instagram. I admit it can be a bit distracting at times and does not help at all on the procrastination front, but let's be real, it's fab!

Today I wanted to share with you 5 of my favourite accounts to follow on Instagram. I am really obsessed with all 5 of these accounts for different reasons so I hope you'll like them too!



1. The first one is an account called prettylittletrips and they repost pretty pictures that people have taken whilst travelling the world. They post such a variety of pictures from all different countries, yet they all have this really delicate and beautiful vibe, which is why I could look at their Instagram all day!


2. This next Instagram account is called ohhcouture and it is created by Leonie Hanne who is the blogger behind Ohh Couture. Her Instagram posts are just on another level amazing. The way the photos are taken and the way she edits them is so beautiful, which is why she is in my top 5.


3. Weekdaysofmylife is an Instagram account by Janna, who lives in Hamburg. She is also really active on Snapchat and started a YouTube channel not too long ago. Her posts are many her outfits or my room which is the room of my dreams - it's so pretty!


4. Rachelryle is the most amazing illustrator and animator. I love the pictures she does, like the one above, where she draws a places that she travels too. I also love her animations that she does. I can't get over how long it must take her to do them but they always turn out amazing so it's definitely worth it!



5. My final must-follow Instagram account is one which I have spoken about before in my Summer through Polaroids post (if you want to check that out then just click here). The account is instant.pix and it is run by Kate who also features on the blog Opinion 9, so if you want to find out more about her instant photography then that's the place to visit. Definitely go and check her account out because it's so fab and she deserves way more followers!

Let me know which your favourite Instagram accounts are in the comments below.

Thanks for reading!

Love

Emma
xxx

1 comment

  1. Great post! Three of my favourite Instagram accounts are: Inspiredbythis, madsfrancis and hnicholsillustration.

    ReplyDelete

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig