Chester through my Phone

Hi chums!

You may have noticed if you follow me on Instagram (@sightsnstripes) that last week I went to Chester. I was actually only there for less than 24 hours (I will let you know why soon...!) so I didn't have much time to explore the town.

I rushed around after my meeting to look around the city. Chester is actually really beautiful because a lot of the buildings are old-fashioned so it's really pretty. I only took photos on my phone because, as I said, I didn't have much time, but I still wanted to share them with you!


















Thanks for reading!

Love as always,

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig