A Week Skiing in Kitzbühel

Hi chums!

I have so many photos from my week on the slopes in Kitzbühel, Austria and I wanted to share them here on my blog. 

The weather was unusually warm for the time of year we went so it melted so so quickly throughout the week but it was still a super fun week of skiing and I took lots of photos on my phone!
























Kitzbühel is a really beautiful place to go skiing but I would recommend going early in the year. We went there in the last week of March and if I was lucky enough to go again I think I'd like to go in January/February time.

Thanks for checking out this post!

Love as always

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig