The Start of #myyummystory

Hi chums!
I can't believe that it is almost the end of May and just under three weeks until I fly off to the US to start #myyummystory! It seems surreal that from applying for a position on the Loews Hotels Summer 2017 Program back in November, I am now almost ready to go - VISA approved, DBS check completed, plane tickets booked and just my case to finish packing!





I fell in love with Florida the very first time I went there and it became my dream to one day spend a whole summer working in the Sunshine State. When I saw the chance to apply to take part in a cultural exchange program I knew this was the perfect option for me. Not only do I love languages and travel, I also have a passion for experiencing and learning about new cultures. I was thrilled to be accepted on the program and am now super excited at the thought of spending a whole summer learning about the American culture (and experiencing my first 4th July celebrations in the US!).



I am looking forward to taking on a role as a lifeguard with Loews as I have always had a passion for swimming, more competitively when I was younger, and now for fitness and fun.



I can’t wait to begin the summer of a lifetime, working hard and playing hard whilst making new friends and lots of happy memories! As always I will be blogging my trip throughout, so if you would like to be notified of my news updates then you can sign up to my bloglovin’ (there’s a link in the column on the right).


I am now just counting down the days until the adventure begins!

Love as always

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig