A Sunday Trip to Just Puppies

Hi chums!

Last Sunday I went with one of my friends to Just Puppies on East Colonial Drive.


East Colonial Drive is about 5/10 minutes from Downtown Orlando so we combined our trip to Just Puppies with a trip to the Farmer's Market at Lake.


There were so many cute puppies and you're allowed 30 minutes to play with them and cuddle them. They were honestly so adorable I'm surprised I managed to leave the shop without one.








We had such a fun time and I would recommend heading in if you happen to be heading to Downtown Orlando - but watch out because it's closed on a Monday (I learnt that the hard way!)

I hope you're having a fab week!

Love as always

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig