Character Breakfast at Disney's Grand Floridian

Hi chums!

The other week I headed to the Grand Floridian with my friends for a character breakfast at  1900 Park Fare. The Grand Floridian is my favourite Disney hotel because it's so beautiful and perfect for photography! 


The characters at the character breakfast included Mary Poppins, the Mad Hatter, Alice in Wonderland and Winnie the Pooh.




After our amazing breakfast we waddled out to have a look at the grounds - the flowers were so pretty!




Once I had exhausted my camera we decided to get the boat and head off to Magic Kingdom!



Thanks for reading!

Love as always

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig