A Halloween Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Hi chums!

Halloween marks one of my favourite times of year. It's autumn and the leaves are going golden brown, and it's the first of the Halloween-Bonfire Night-Christmas-New Year celebrations that the end of the year brings.



I've mentioned before on my blog posts that I love to celebrate anything I can and so visiting a pumpkin patch is starting to become a new tradition for me and my family.




We went to a local pumpkin patch around 30 minutes from my house and it did not disappoint! There were so many different types - white pumpkins, orange pumpkin, 'super freak' pumpkins and more!




There was also a pumpkin which had a recipe for Pumpkin Pie written on it which inspired to try making a pumpkin pie of my own (it was too unattractive to post on this blog post though!).





Although we weren't allowed to pick the pumpkins from the patch, we still went to have a look and took plenty of photos!





Halloween is just around the corner but there is still time to go to a pumpkin patch this weekend so I would really encourage you to do some if you have time!




I hope you all have a Happy Halloween!

Love as always

Emma
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sights and Stripes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig